Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Novel class

Character I chose: Caroline Bradshaw
Descriptive Traits: Selfish, Getting all the attention,Kind

How I can relate:

1. Caroline is selfish and so proud of herself it might be because of she got all the attention because she is good at everything. She wants to have all the things that Louise have you can see that as you have read the passage she got the lotion with out Louise's lotion without permission. I'am selfish. Like Micah I have a talented sibling.She is good at everything while I'm not so I'm selfish about what I could have and could do. If my sister got a new purse I had to get one, and if she got a new pen I bought a new pen and I didn't let her borrow anything from me.


2. Getting all the attention.
 Caroline is getting all the attention for herself she was the number 1 on the list for parents if she got hurt she had to go to the big hospital, but if Louise got hurt she just had to stay home. Because I am the last in the family I get all the attention. 


3. Caroline is trying to be kind to Louise and by her smartness she takes care of the kittens. I am kind in school to girls so I guess that counts. Also I try to be kind to mean people and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment